Payment(s) must be received in full when the order is submitted. We do not accept cashier’s checks, money orders, or checks. We only accept Credit Cards and Paypal.
All orders will be shipped by USPS or UPS. Shipping fees are nonrefundable under any circumstance.
Orders might be shipped in separate shipments. (Navajo Artist will not charge the customer for extra shipments.) During the holidays, order(s) will be shipped on the next business day.
Customer assumes all costs in shipping to us, and we assume the cost in shipping back to the customer. All replacement/repaired products are shipped via USPS or UPS unless a rush is requested. The cost of such a shipping upgrade is to be paid by the customer prior to shipment.
We may do promotions where we offer free shipping. The promotion will have begin and end date with special terms and conditions in order for free shipping to be valid. These terms and conditions will have it’s own web page with a link to view it.
Please submit any cancellation via email to [email protected], or call on our business phone at (505) 409-6253 8:00 A.M to 5:00 P.M MST.
Email cancellations must contain the following: First name, last name, order number, and email address. This information must be identical to the information originally submitted on your order. Please provide contact information so that we may contact you if we have questions in regards to canceling your order.
Every effort will be made to accommodate the cancellation of your order, providing your order has not been charged and/or shipped out. In the event that a cancellation was submitted (via email or phone), and your order was shipped out after, we will gladly refund the complete balance charged including shipping. However, if the cancellation was documented as received after the order was shipped, we will refund the merchandise total less shipping.
We offer a 30 Day Guarantee on almost every product we offer(Excluding the shipping). Please call customer service at (505) 409-6253, in advance to obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) within 30 days of purchase date.
We will only accept returns only if the products are returned to us in the condition that is was shipped in. We will refund the purchase price of the order excluding any shipping fees.
Return shipments damaged by the carrier will not be refunded. You will have to file a claim with the carrier.
Return merchandise to:
2901 McBride Circle
Gallup, NM 87301
NOTE: Refunds sent with no RMA will be returned to sender.
We stand behind the quality and craftsmanship of your purchase. The crafts and artwork warranty provides you with the following assurances:
- A 30-day refund or exchange privilege
- Warranty excludes all damage caused by abuse or normal wear.
- The most important thing to keep in mind when ordering is that our stock is made on demand. If the item is identified as “Out of Stock”, we can make the item for you and ship it as soon as we make it. Most items ship within 2 weeks.
- Just because the item you ordered is NOT identified as out-of-stock does not necessarily mean that it will be in-stock at the moment you order it. We will notify you if the item you ordered is out-of-stock. We first try to reply via email and give you 3 days to reply. If we have not heard from you we will then try to call you at the numbers you provide with your order. Be sure to give us your current email address and phone number.
- Some items are listed for sale on our web site that have not been released from Navajo-Artist.com yet. We place these items on the web site so that consumers may pre-order the items. Preorders are reserved with payment up front on a first come, first served basis. You may also request to be placed on a “notify list” and we will let you know when products are in-stock and available for delivery. Be advised that prepaid orders always get priority for delivery.